Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Do Volleyball Players Wear What Should I Wear For Volleyball?

What should I wear for volleyball? - what do volleyball players wear

Ive got the spandex and am covered in that the summit. But what about shorts? Can I roll my heartfelt role gym and only the legs correctly. adapt rolled the diseased knee pads correctly. But waas asked whether I should wear shorts. I live in Alaska and from the gym had no heat. I wonder if his pants were rolled up, beautiful.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Bailey said...

Well, anyway, to wear the spandex. Spandex that short, so you can easily (and Let's face it, look at spandex long delay) and with a shirt and shoes, knee and ankle, and supports the fingertips, etc.

Hannah(: said...

For practice, I wear spandex shirt, knee socks, knee pads and volleyball shoes. His spandex shorts. It is to be used on the things that you are only like to wear. Believe me, are suuuper comfortable.

Bob said...

Wear sweat pants to practice, but then removed after heating. You'll be fine once moving, it can not see, but volleyball is a lot of work. They are fine if your coach can then take the track suit.

volleyba... said...

You really do not need to use something other than spandex when you feel cold just starting with sweat pants and then when you start playing, you should be warm enough to let him out and be fine.

shooter 25 said...

Test or practice? They have not given enough elsewhere. Did you know that team?

Post a Comment