Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Herpes Brain STD Experts . . . Herpes Of The Brain???

STD Experts . . . Herpes of the brain??? - herpes brain

Experts in sexually transmitted diseases, please help! My cousin called me last night in tears. She had fever blisters years but had a bad outbreak, spread on the floor of the nose. She made an appointment with your doctor, but was seen by the nurse. The nurse was shocked to say that when it is cold in your nose right up to her brain, they have brain damage, "crazy" and die. He also said that if you touch the open wound, then the ear, such as herpes directly into his brain. I know that if you touch an open wound and the eye can lead to blindness. Never heard of herpes in the brain. I do not know if she had said all this more with the careful cleaning of fear? I told him to speak to another appointment with your doctor, not a nurse do, who on Monday. The whole truth / information on herpes in the brain?

1 comments:

drjrumle... said...

Well, that is the sister of the absolute truth, and herpes is the most common cause of aseptic encephalitis, or swelling of the brain rot. It kills many people each year and may even be the theme of the presentation. Your friend should be grateful that the NP be some very good advice, and shows you the seriousness of the violations of herpes simplex. I think my sister may be a little more tact, but unfortunately it is very true. If you do not believe me, click go, and nervous tissue www.pathguy.com. Ctrl + F and type in HSV encephalitis, and you can see and a lot of information. Infact, there were a DR G. Discovery Health 2 nights ago on this very thing! Herpes encephalitis is so important to spend the national councils every year! I hope that the nurse gave acyclovir!

Post a Comment